The Team Sales Lead - PT of our Motherhood Maternity Store will assist in driving the overall client experience in store to meet and exceed store sales goals and achieving operational and productivity standards. The Team Sales Lead will assist in training and developing store team members to maximize their potential and performance, and to create the ideal shopping environment for our Mom2Be in our unique boutique setting.
- Make our Mom2Be the center of attention. Surprise her with our high caliber service level to establish a meaningful connection and lasting relationship with our Mom2Be.
- Assist in leading and coaching the team of sales associates to effectively connect with and educate our Mom2Be.
- Embody a brand culture that engages and excites team and our Mom2Be.
- Uphold visual and operational excellence. Work with Store Manager and store team to make thoughtful store based decisions that meet Company expectations and will support overall client experience.
SALES AND OPERATIONS
- Build repeat business and maximize traffic by delivering an exceptional client experience. Discuss successes and opportunities with Store Manager.
- Build relationships with professional network; internal partners in the Company and external partners in shopping center and/or professional network.
- Work with management team to identify and develop sales and leadership techniques.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of all merchandise in the store. Under the direction of the SM, assist with coaching store team members on selling opportunities including product knowledge, brand information and differences, styling tips, fabrications, and key features and benefits of our product assortment.
- Ensure a full understanding and adherence to all Company tools, policies, procedures and understand Company and position competencies.
- Frequently open and/or close and run operations of the store independently during shift.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- A minimum of 1-2 years retail management experience required. Specialty or fashion apparel experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to work independently, including a single coverage environment.
- Flexible schedule required, including ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, independent leader.
- Ability to be mobile in a store including standing, walking, bending, squatting, kneeling, reaching and/or twisting for up to 8 hours or more per day.
- Simple grasping, pushing, pulling, lifting and/or carrying things that weigh up to 40 pounds.
Interested persons please call 623.486.3888 or stop by the Motherhood Maternity store at Arrowhead Towne Center for more details.