At BoxLunch, we’re committed using our love of pop
culture to do something amazing: eliminate hunger. With every $10 spent, we
donate a meal to Feeding America that directly benefits the communities we are
We’re on the search for an Assistant Store Manager that
will help lead our civic minded, pop-culture driven brand. You’ll support the
Store Manager in achieving store objectives with regards to hitting sales
targets, recruiting, and development. You’re a Harry Potter and Luke Skywalker
rolled into one; you can handle anything that comes your way while driving
sales and amazing customer service.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Support your Store Manager in achieving the sales plan and/or comp sales goals. It’s not all about the Benjamins, but then it kind of is.
• Help recruit, develop and retain a super collaborative, passionate team to run your store alongside you.
• Provide leadership around running an operationally sound business; you’ll bring the right balance of ops,delegation/autonomy, and customer first selling practices.
• Keep watch (like the Night’s Watch) on shrink/loss prevention, payroll hours and schedules.
• Collaboratively communicate with retail leadership and HQ partners on trends & customer feedback.
• Run sales reports and use data to help guide your strategy to hit sales targets.
Deliver the goods. You’ll merchandise the store in a compelling way, leveraging planograms as a guide,while launching all promos on time.·
• In partnership with your Store Manager, you’ll develop your team of associates into a high performing,customer-focused crew.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED.·
• At least 6 months of retail store management experience; you’ve lead teams to success and want to experience more of it.
• You’ll have skills to pay the bills: communication, recruiting, operations (payroll, reporting,scheduling, merchandising) and be a developer of your peeps.
• Passion for music, fashion and pop culture.·
•A high school diploma or GED equivalent. If you have a degree, even better.
Roll with the punches.
• Retail is a fast changing industry and you like catching curveballs thrown your way .
Heather Belair, Box Lunch Store Manager