JobSummary: Arrowhead Towne Center has an immediate opening for aMaintenance Technician. The Technician will provide quality workmanship andhigh work standards to maintain a professional working environment. Primaryresponsibilities are to maintain the operations of the facility equipment andsystems and to ensure the facility environmental conditions are maintainedwithin set points. The technician will also complete repairs and maintenance ofwalls, floors, doors, furniture, plumbing, lighting, and various general tasksassigned. Qualified applicants must possess a valid driver's license and haveat least 2 to 5 years of hands on experience in facilities maintenance indealing with a wide range of general utility type services. Must possessexcellent customer service and communication skills. The typicalschedule is Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM. The schedule can change due to an emergency or extra help required during theholiday shopping season.
Essential Dutiesand Responsibilities:
- Performs preventive maintenance work orders according to schedule.
- Executes all work in safe and professional manner by completing all work accurately and on time.
- Light electrical skills. Emergency lights, exit signs, lamp sweeps.
- Maintains and repairs plumbing.
- Maintains and repairs interior and exterior finishes of buildings.
- Paints interior and exterior walls and trim, generally touch ups and repairs.
- Operate scissor or boom lifts, and work from ladders to replace light bulbs and to hang banners.
- Completes and submits paperwork accurately and on time.
- Keeps facilities clean in appearance, removing trash as required.
- May perform landscape maintenance and other duties as needed.
- Two to five years mechanical experience, including electrical, plumbing, carpentry, required.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Strong Problem Solving and Logic Required.
- Must be able to read and understand Standard Operating Procedures, Local Operating Procedures, and retain and use information in execution of daily job duties.
- Must be able to adapt to rapidly changing situations.
- Possess the ability to work overtime on short notice.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to handle multiple jobs with minimal supervision
Robert Kerr, Plant Manager or George Remillard, Maintenance Supervisor at 623-979-7720 or stop by the Mall Management Office at 7700 Arrowhead Towne Center, Glendale, AZ 85308 located at the lower level north entrance by AMC Theaters.