New circulator bus route serving Peoria and parts of Glendale.
- Approximately 18 miles each way
- Service is free to ride. (Passengers transferring to other Valley Metro routes will need to purchase fare)
- Route will run bidirectionally, clockwise and counter-clockwise, at 30-minute intervals for 12 hours per day, from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Weekdays, Monday through Friday
- Serving 83rd Avenue, Happy Valley Road, Lake Pleasant Parkway, 91st Avenue and Bell Road
- Serving about 18,000 residents, 16% of whom are over 65 and 25% of whom are under 18
- Reaching 8,000 jobs within 1/4 mile of the proposed stops
- Pick up location: North side bus stop area of Arrowhead Towne Center
For info on this new FREE bus service, call 623.773.7435 or visit https://www.peoriaaz.gov/