In 2012, Tuft & Needle revolutionized the mattress space by turning the focus to the customer with always-honest pricing, an insistence on high-quality products, and world-class customer experience. We started our journey with two software engineers and a dream and today we have grown to a team of more than 175 talented people, working each day to bring the world premium sleep products at an honest cost.
In this role, you’ll bring your extensive product and brand knowledge to pair with exceptional people skills and provide our customers with an experience they’ve never had before at a mattress store. We’ve created a culture that fosters and encourages the unconventional, the unexpected. We’ve made a promise to ourselves and to our customers to remain true to our values of honesty and transparency in all aspects of our business. We want our retail experience to follow suit, and you get to be a part of that delivery.
- Embody the Tuft & Needle brand by delivering an exceptional retail experience to guests
- Think out of the box tackle problems for guests when store experiences or transactions don't go as planned
- Be the eyes and ears of our guests, reporting issues back to the company so that we can continuously iterate on our product and experiences
- Maintain communication and deliver feedback to our Customer Experience team
- Process purchases and returns, guide visitors through the in-store experience, etc...
- Perform opening and closing duties as directed Maintain store appearance and product inventory
Weekend availability (both Saturday and Sunday) required for this position.