Macerich is sharply focused on sustainability as a long-term, fully integrated business approach. Our goal is simple: Create a healthy environment for our employees, tenants, guests and communities and sustain this environment for future generations.
Today we are committed to doing even more — to reduce our greenhouse gas emissions, energy use, water consumption, and waste generation by 10 percent by 2020. For more information click here.
- Alternative forms of transportation are used whenever possible for parking lot security patrols and maintenance.
- Energy efficient lighting protocols minimize energy use and lower our carbon footprint without impacting the shopping experience.
- Mixed recycling compactors help reduce un-needed waste in landfills.
- Environmentally friendly cleaning supplies are utilized throughout the Center.
- Occupancy sensors are installed in employee areas to ensure that lights are off while the rooms are not in use.
- Many of our retailers now offer shoppers the option of reusable bags.
Join us once again as we open our doors to our community performing arts schools to bring festive mu...
Toys for Tots- Toy Drive Collection
From Nov 2 - Dec 15, 2019, for every new, unwrapped toy donated at a Disney Store in the U.S. or onl...
THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY-EXTENDED HOLIDAY HOURS
Shop early or shop late, with our extended holiday hours and over 180 stores to choose from includin...
Sensory Santa | Sunday, December 1 - 8am-10am The holidays are a special time of year and everyone ...